Posted Friday, November 28th, 2014 by Thomas Cashman
The Mobile Roaming World Summit 2014 conference will focus on the current changes in the roaming industry and the impact of those on both operator and consumer.
At this years Mobile Roaming World Summit Dawood Ghalaieny, Cellusys CEO, will be speaking on “How to Manage Roaming. Technically” so, do come, listen and find out how with the Cellusys Roaming Management Suite you will have best practice tools to monetise next generation roaming.
Subjects that will be discussed include:
- Regulation – crucial update on European and international regulation and the impact on operators and consumers
- Pricing – operator decisions to lower roaming tariffs regardless or regulation
- Revenue Generation – strategies to make up the revenues lost by roaming tariff reduction
- Customer Experience – ensuring customers receive the same high quality of service in a visited network as at home
- Data Roaming – making it simple and affordable
- Alternative Providers – identifying opportunities for MVNOs and alternative providers to feature in the roaming arena
- LBO – overcoming technical challenges and understanding the positive impact on the roaming industry
- M2M – capitalising on roaming opportunities with M2M