Hackers and bad actors are constantly looking for new ways to defeat or circumvent existing firewall practices. Stay a step ahead by letting our team of experts manage your signalling security to ensure your network and subscribers benefit from best in class protection from DoS, location tracking, eavesdropping (man in the middle), spam and other fraud and attacks over signalling protocols.
Operation and Maintenance
Cellusys will monitor and maintain security standards for all interconnect traffic terminating on the customer network by investigating challenges and events and implementing rulesets based on:
- GSMA guidelines and known threats (FS.11, FS.19 FS.20, etc.)
- Exceptions requested by customer
- Specified whitelisting rules
- Network-specific challenges
- Updated industry recommendations ex: GSMA Fraud and Security Group
- Reported or discovered fraud cases
Receive customised daily or weekly reports via email to understand network traffic trends and abnormalities. Benefit from valuable insight such as count of messages allowed, dropped, and modified as well as customised metrics and KPIs based on a broad set of available signalling parameter data. Utilize accurate data on the source and methodology of attempted attacks.
With necessary authorisation, a full cross-protocol analysis (penetration test) of your network will be performed regularly by simulating attacks on the network using a variety of industry techniques utilized by attackers.
Intercepting these messages on the firewall exposes any potential information leakage or weaknesses in the current ruleset. If new security threats are discovered as the result of testing, corrective actions will be taken to safeguard against newly discovered security vulnerabilities.
Contact us for more information on
Security as a Managed Service
Best In Class
Let us handle the operation and maintenance of your Cellusys products and achieve best in class network quality with the help of a dedicated project manager and operations team.
We’ll make sure you don’t miss a beat by providing your team with customised, transparent reporting tailored for the business and security needs of your network.
A managed service can help take the pressure off managing difficult transitions and accessing the skilled resources required in a complex communications world. Outsourcing firewall management also reduces human resources and training costs. Depending on the needs of your network, you can achieve predictable monthly costs or convert Opex costs to Capex costs.
- 24-7 system monitoring and technical support
- Extensive monitoring on high traffic occasions
- End-to-end resolution of complaints received from NOC
- Configuration management and provisioning
- Preventative system maintenance
- Backup and archiving
- Performance reports of system and application
- Propose action plan for improving network performance
- Hardware and software upgrades