How much money have you lost today on A2P traffic?
You could be making more
SMS fraud is a billion dollar industry, and still only around half of mobile operators have countermeasures in place to stop illegitimate A2P transmission and spam. Termination of A2P traffic over unapproved (grey) routes is zapping profits, even though the solutions are simple.
SMS Firewall provides operators a solution to revenue leakage by classifying SMS messages into A2P or P2P and subsequently blocking grey routes that appear. This enforces A2P termination over official routes and eliminates revenue leakage.
Take control over A2P traffic on your network by blocking SMS messages by bulk SMS providers and foreign operators until favourable commercial agreements are in place.
Directly intercepts ESME SMPP links as well as analysing all SS7-based SMS traffic. This includes all on-net and off-net messages. SMS firewall includes SMS Analysis and SMS Home Router modules
Provides signature detection through analysis of SMS content and composition which allows for both automatic and manual classification of messages
Centralises SMS traffic and permits the delivery of SMS by external networks while hiding subscriber locations and identities
Managed services free up your own people to focus on bigger ideas and leave the day-to-day management to our experts.
Letting us handle the operation and maintenance of your Cellusys SMS Firewall gives you a complete A2P monetisation and SMS security strategy. This strategy delivers a structured approach to detecting and blocking A2P SMS messages arriving into the network over grey routes, as well as spam and other SMS threats.
- Dedicated project manager and highly skilled operations team
- Monitor traffic in real-time and respond to detected events immediately
- Adjusting policies based on ad hoc requests and market intelligence
- Periodic Grey Route Testing
- Customised reporting
- Make better agreements with sending enterprises
- Take the pressure off managing difficult transitions
- Reduces human resources and training costs
- Achieve predictable monthly costs or convert Opex costs to Capex costs
- Utilise accurate sender data to tailor campaigns based on enterprise
Detect A2P SMS delivered to subscribers via grey routes to easily visualise:
- A2P SMS leakages
- A2P monetisation potential
- Efficiency of installed filtering solution
We employ the best in class SMS testing platform to perform regular SMS penetration testing using a variety of industry techniques utilised by attackers. This platform ensures that any SMS terminated in the network will be reported upon accurately. This testing can determine the final sender ID that was used, whether or not a message terminated successfully, and what market rate was used to deliver the message.
Grey Route Test
How much A2P traffic are you missing?