We constantly evolve and challenge the status-quo. We embrace new ideas and new technologies that keep us on the leading edge of the telecoms industry. We are not bureaucratic. We are practical, and focus on getting the job the done.
Everyone at Cellusys is approachable, friendly and eager to share what they know.
Opportunities for Growth
Our people have the opportunity to grow in whatever direction most suits them. A wide range of experience across all sectors of the business is available to everyone, and leadership and growth opportunities are always encouraged.
Everyone has their own unique skills. We encourage everyone to offer their ideas, regardless of their role or title. We will listen.
In the creation of our products that our customers use, and in every engagement we have with our customers, we aim to provide an outstanding experience based on unrivalled technical expertise and a collaborative, practical, solution-focused approach.
We want to be the best at what we do across every aspect of our business. Our people make this possible. We want to make our people the best at what they do, so that we are the best at what we do.
What we offer
Benefits and Perks
One on one training and ongoing education resources
Remote and hybrid work (depending on team)
Opportunities to travel and spend time abroad
with other teams
Career in Telecoms
Telecom is what has connected us as a society for the last 100 years. It is a 4 billion dollar industry and projected to 5.4 billion by 2027. Mobile network coverage continues to expand globally, to meet increasing demand for IT with increasingly efficient technologies. New communication technologies like 5G continue to drive demand for mobile services and open avenues for business.
5G will spur an exponential growth in IoT and M2M devices, which will cause a shift in roaming, security, and quality of service needs of operators globally. Communication technology evolves quickly, creating demand from networks for engineering expertise from solution providers and other 3rd parties. Challenges in the telecommunication industry are constantly evolving, and it is nothing less than exciting to be on the forefront of solving these challenges.
Finally, telecom is a global village. You can travel the world, meet people from every country on earth, and still know everyone in the industry by name. Unlike many tech industries, telecom has a sense of community, shared vision, and a contagious passion for connecting people, nations, and ideas. The enthusiasm of all players in this industry acting as one team to solve problems and bring new waves of technology to subscribers around the world is a constant inspiration and source of motivation.
Graduate Software Engineer
You will work as part of a well-established software development team responsible for delivery of the company’s award-winning telecommunication security and roaming products. Our engineering team works together closely across all areas of software development to deliver high-quality, production-level code. All team members are expected to contribute positively and collaboratively within the team, but should also demonstrate the capability to work off their own initiative. If you are curious, self-motivated and able to proactively learn, maintain and improve your skills and knowledge in new development areas, this is the job for you. Previous experience working in a software development team is a bonus but not mandatory. Knowledge and interest in telecom technologies and business are hugely encouraged but also not mandatory.
- Developing new features, frontend and backend, against strict deadlines
- Bug fixing
- Configuration of 3rd party technologies used by core products
- Evaluation of new technologies when required
- Automated deployment through Ansible
- Participate in and contribute in code review processes
- Contribute ideas in the agile development process
- Unit testing
- Developing automated User Acceptance Tests
- Development of internal test systems
- Producing Technical Documentation
- Provide technical support for internal and external users of the company products
- Delivery of technical training to internal teams
Qualifications / Experience:
- Strong knowledge of development methodologies and software engineering concepts
- Strong familiarity with at least one major software development language
- College degree in software engineering or similar
- Capability for independent learning
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Motivation to learn new technologies
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with development in Clojure and Java
- Familiarity with: