Posted Tuesday, February 12th, 2019 by Babak Saadatmandi
The GSMA Wholesale Agreements and Solutions Group (WAS) is responsible for Operator-to-Operator and Operator-to-Hub interoperability (including Interworking and Roaming) to provide GSMA members with a consistent, reliable GSM service for members to offer their customers.
GSMA WAS#9 is now only two months away. Meet us in KL to discover our unique Signalling Solutions that cover Roaming Management and Signalling Security for mobile operators.
– Roaming Management with pinpoint control – meet demanding steering targets and give your subscribers high quality experiences.
– Roamflow – the workflow app that’s helping roaming department managers juggle less, and achieve more.
– Mobile Data Analytics – so you can optimise your data service offerings.
– Monetise A2P messaging with our next-generation SMS Firewall.
– Comprehensive signalling protection for your network and your subscribers. Our Signalling Firewall has been called “The Grandfather of Signalling Firewalls” by Karsten Nohl, Chief Scientist at SRLabs.
Our technology serves more than 600 million subscribers worldwide and we’re rated a top innovator and a Tier 1 vendor in independent researches.
See you at WAS#9 in Kuala Lumpur!