Cellusys Steering of Roaming incorporates an extensive rules engine, which when coupled with its advanced reporting and analytics capabilities ensures:
• Subscribers are routed to the optimum network
• Subscribers Quality of Experience is at the highest level
• The development and enforcement of policies to meet any operator or subscriber group requirements.
• The network operator has real-time visibility to all roaming conditions and activity
Standards: GSMA IR.73, 3GPP TS 29.272
Find out how the Cellusys Steering of Roaming solution can help you:
Unique SS7 and Diameter features
Support for legacy SS7 based networks and next generation LTE/Diameter based networks — Cellusys Steering of Roaming gives you full LTE integration, allowing steering across 2G / 3G (SS7/SigTran based networks) and 4G / LTE (EPC Diameter based networks). Rules are developed independent of the underlying protocol thus reducing the complex changes required to support roamers on different technologies.
The Roam Steering system supports the ongoing marketing activities to develop new and innovative subscriber roaming plans to attract, retain and regain subscribers. These roaming plans may include:
• Time based parameters
• Usage based parameters
• Handset type
• Payment type – prepaid or postpaid
• And many others.